December 8, 1941: Day of the Week
December 8, 1941 was the 342nd day of the year 1941 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 23 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 75 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $25,646.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1941 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1941 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 8, 1941 Historical Event(s)
- 1941Japanese forces simultaneously invade Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong and the Philippines. These happen concurrently with the Attack on Pearl Harbor, which was on December 7 in the United States.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt declares December 7 to be “a date which will live in infamy”, after which the U.S. and the Republic of China declare war against Japan.
Who were born on December 8, 1941?
- 1941Bob Brown, American football player
- 1941Bobby Elliott, English musician (Drummer for The Hollies)
- 1941Ed Brinkman, American baseball player
- 1941Randall Cunningham, First Navy Vietnam Ace, American politician
- 1941Sir Geoff Hurst, English footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.