February 14, 1945: Day of the Week
February 14, 1945 was the 45th day of the year 1945 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 320 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is miércoles.
A person born on this day will be 72 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $238.44 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1945 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1945 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 14, 1945 Historical Event(s)
- 1945President Franklin D. Roosevelt meets with King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia aboard the USS Quincy, officially starting the U.S.-Saudi diplomatic relationship.
- 1945World War II: Mostar is liberated by Yugoslav partisans.
- 1945World War II: On the first day of the bombing of Dresden, the British Royal Air Force and the United States Army Air Forces begin fire-bombing Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony.
- 1945World War II: Prague is bombed probably due to a mistake in the orientation of the pilots bombing Dresden.
Who was born on February 14, 1945?
- 1945Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.