February 29, 1972: Day of the Week
February 29, 1972 was the 60th day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 306 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kayōbi.
A person born on this day will be 44 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $135.78 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 29, 1972 Historical Event(s)
- 1972Hank Aaron becomes the first player in the history of Major League Baseball to sign a $200,000 contract.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
Who were born on February 29, 1972?
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-born actor
- 1972Dave Williams, American singer (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002)
- 1972Iván García, Cuban athlete
- 1972Mike Pollitt, English footballer
- 1972Pedro Zamora, Cuban-born American Real World housemate and AIDS activist (d. 1994)
- 1972Saul Williams, American rapper, poet, and actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.