January 21, 1985: Day of the Week
January 21, 1985 was the 21st day of the year 1985 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 344 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 32 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $97.05 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy! (Sponsored link)
Here’s the January 1985 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1985 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Aquarius horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 21, 1985 Historical Event(s)
- 1985The inauguration of President Ronald Reagan to a second term, already postponed a day because January 20 fell on a Sunday, becomes the second inauguration in history moved indoors because of freezing temperatures and high winds. The parade is cancelled altogether.
Who were born on January 21, 1985?
- 1985Adrian Lewis, English darts player
- 1985Alex Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1985Matt Unicomb, Australian basketball player
- 1985Salvatore Giunta, Medal of Honor recipient
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova, Russian model
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.