January 27, 1967: Day of the Week
January 27, 1967 was the 27th day of the year 1967 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 338 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 50 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $8,138.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy! (Sponsored link)
Here’s the January 1967 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1967 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Aquarius horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 27, 1967 Historical Event(s)
- 1967Astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White and Roger Chaffee are killed in a fire during a test of their Apollo 1 spacecraft at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- 1967The United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union sign the Outer Space Treaty in Washington, D.C., banning deployment of nuclear weapons in space, and limiting use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes.
Who were born on January 27, 1967?
- 1967Bobby Deol, Indian actor
- 1967Byron Mann, Hong Kong actor
- 1967Dave Manson, Canadian ice hockey player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.