January 31, 1971: Day of the Week
January 31, 1971 was the 31st day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 334 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is domingo.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $784.95 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the January 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 31, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 – Astronauts Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and Edgar Mitchell, aboard a Saturn V, lift off for a mission to the Fra Mauro Highlands on the Moon.
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begin in Detroit, Michigan.
Who were born on January 31, 1971?
- 1971Dimitris Markos, Greek footballer
- 1971Lee Young Ae, South Korean actress
- 1971Patricia Velásquez, Venezuelan actress and model
- 1971Patrick Kielty, Northern Irish comedian
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.