November 17, 1968: Day of the Week
November 17, 1968 was the 322nd day of the year 1968 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 44 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $8,283.50 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1968 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1968 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 17, 1968 Historical Event(s)
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator George Papadopoulos.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
Who were born on November 17, 1968?
- 1968Amber Michaels, German pornographic actress
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball coach
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.