November 22, 1963: Day of the Week
November 22, 1963 was the 326th day of the year 1963 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 39 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 53 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $8,958.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1963 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1963 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 22, 1963 Historical Event(s)
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John B. Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody.
Who were born on November 22, 1963?
- 1963Brian Robbins, American actor and director
- 1963Corinne Russell, British actress
- 1963Hugh Millen, American football player
- 1963Kennedy Pola, Samoan-born American pro football coach
- 1963Scoop Jackson, American sportswriter
- 1963Tony Mowbray, English footballer and manager
- 1963Winsor Harmon, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.