October 10, 1972: Day of the Week
October 10, 1972 was the 284th day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 82 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
A person born on this day will be 44 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $14,504.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the October 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 10, 1972 Historical Event(s)
- 1972The 1972 Chicago commuter rail crash, killing 48, occurs due to foggy conditions. The accident’s response pushes for changes in Chicago commuter rail, such as brightly colored ends on the cars.
Who were born on October 10, 1972?
- 1972Alexei Zhitnik, Russian ice hockey player
- 1972Dean Roland, American guitarist (Collective Soul)
- 1972Jun Lana, Filipino playwright and screenwriter
- 1972Russell Hantz, American Survivor Contestant
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.