October 14, 1964: Day of the Week
October 14, 1964 was the 288th day of the year 1964 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 78 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is miércoles.
A person born on this day will be 51 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $8,361.50 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the October 1964 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1964 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 14, 1964 Historical Event(s)
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies - such as Alexei Kosygin - the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
Who were born on October 14, 1964?
- 1964David Kaye, Canadian actor
- 1964Jim Rome, American sports talk show host
- 1964Joe Girardi, American baseball player and manager
- 1964Olu Oguibe, American artist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.