October 21, 1959: Day of the Week
October 21, 1959 was the 294th day of the year 1959 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 71 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is miércoles.
A person born on this day will be 57 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $964.70 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get the Star Lovers Report and discover the secrets of a better relationship. Start to seize love opportunities in your life. Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention you can get a F-R-E-E sample? (Sponsored link)
Here’s the October 1959 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1959 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Libra horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 21, 1959 Historical Event(s)
- 1959In New York City, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opens to the public.
- 1959President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order transferring Wernher von Braun and other German scientists from the United States Army to NASA.
Who were born on October 21, 1959?
- 1959Andy Picheta, English film director
- 1959George Bell, Dominican baseball player
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor
- 1959Rose McDowall, Scottish musician
- 1959Tony Ganios, American Actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.