September 19, 1976: Day of the Week
September 19, 1976 was the 263rd day of the year 1976 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 103 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is domingo.
A person born on this day will be 40 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $121.36 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1976 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1976 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 19, 1976 Historical Event(s)
- 1976Turkish Airlines Boeing 727 hits the Taurus Mountains, outskirt of Karatepe, Osmaniye, Turkey, killing all 155 passengers and crew.
- 1976Two Imperial Iranian Air Force F-4 Phantom II jets fly out to investigate an unidentified flying object when both independently lose instrumentation and communications as they approach, only to have them restored upon withdrawal.
Who were born on September 19, 1976?
- 1976Alison Sweeney, American actress
- 1976Jan Hlaváč, Czech ice hockey player
- 1976Jessica York, American television personality
- 1976Jim Ward, American musician (At the Drive-In, Sparta)
- 1976Raja Bell, American basketball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.