April 13, 1919: Day of the Week
April 13, 1919 was the 103rd day of the year 1919 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 262 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 101 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $8,796.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the April 1919 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1919 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rachel’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
April 13, 1919 Historical Event(s)
- 1919Eugene V. Debs enters prison at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia, for speaking out against the draft during World War I.
- 1919Jallianwala Bagh massacre: British troops massacre at least 379 unarmed demonstrators in Amritsar, India. At least 1200 wounded.
- 1919The Establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
Who were born on April 13, 1919?
- 1919Howard Keel, American actor, singer, and president of the Screen Actors Guild (d. 2004)
- 1919Madalyn Murray O'Hair, American atheist activist (d. 1995)
- 1919Phil Tonken, American radio and television announcer (d. 2000)
- 1919Roland Gaucher, French journalist (d. 2007)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.