April 15, 1960: Day of the Week
April 15, 1960 was the 106th day of the year 1960 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 260 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 63 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $5,339.00 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WYEOUN? Check your answers here: Word solver WYEOUN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the April 1960 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1960 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
April 15, 1960 Historical Event(s)
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
Who were born on April 15, 1960?
- 1960HRH Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant, heir to the Belgian throne
- 1960Pedro Delgado, Spanish cyclist
- 1960Susanne Bier, Danish film director
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.