April 29, 1945: Day of the Week
April 29, 1945 was the 119th day of the year 1945 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 246 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is domingo.
A person born on this day will be 77 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $264.07 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the April 1945 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1945 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MOINUVUE? Check your answers here: Word finder MOINUVUE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
April 29, 1945 Historical Event(s)
- 1945The Dachau concentration camp is liberated by United States troops.
- 1945The Italian commune of Fornovo di Taro is liberated from German forces by Brazilian forces.
- 1945World War II – Fuehrerbunker: Adolf Hitler marries his longtime partner Eva Braun in a Berlin bunker and designates Admiral Karl Dönitz as his successor. Both Hitler and Braun will commit suicide the next day.
- 1945World War II: Start of Operation Manna.
- 1945World War II: The German Army in Italy unconditionally surrenders to the Allies.
Who was born on April 29, 1945?
- 1945Tammi Terrell, American singer (d. 1970)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.