April 7, 1945: Day of the Week
April 7, 1945 was the 97th day of the year 1945 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 268 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Doyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 72 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $25,034.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s the April 1945 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1945 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Aries horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
April 7, 1945 Historical Event(s)
- 1945World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest battleship ever constructed, is sunk by American planes 200 miles north of Okinawa while en-route to a suicide mission in Operation Ten-Go.
- 1945World War II: Visoko is liberated by the 7th, 9th, and 17th Krajina brigades from the Tenth division of Yugoslav Partisan forces.
Who were born on April 7, 1945?
- 1945Joël Robuchon, French chef
- 1945Martyn Lewis, British newsreader
- 1945Megas, Icelandic singer, songwriter, and writer
- 1945Werner Schroeter, German film director
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.