April 7, 1945: Day of the Week
April 7, 1945 was the 97th day of the year 1945 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 268 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Doyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 74 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $2,543.10 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the April 1945 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1945 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zoey’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
April 7, 1945 Historical Event(s)
- 1945World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest battleship ever constructed, is sunk by American planes 200 miles north of Okinawa while en-route to a suicide mission in Operation Ten-Go.
- 1945World War II: Visoko is liberated by the 7th, 9th, and 17th Krajina brigades from the Tenth division of Yugoslav Partisan forces.
Who were born on April 7, 1945?
- 1945Joël Robuchon, French chef
- 1945Martyn Lewis, British newsreader
- 1945Megas, Icelandic singer, songwriter, and writer
- 1945Werner Schroeter, German film director
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.