August 13, 1961: Day of the Week
August 13, 1961 was the 225th day of the year 1961 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 140 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 59 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $204.44 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the August 1961 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1961 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Peridot is the modern birthstone for this month. Diamond is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZXXHOEAIT? Check your answers here: Word finder ZXXHOEAIT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
August 13, 1961 Historical Event(s)
- 1961The German Democratic Republic closes the border between the eastern and western sectors of Berlin to thwart its inhabitants’ attempts to escape to the West.
Who were born on August 13, 1961?
- 1961Cary Stayner, American serial killer
- 1961Christos Christodoulou, Greek basketball player
- 1961Dawnn Lewis, American actress
- 1961Neil Mallender, England cricketer
- 1961Stuart Maconie, English music writer and broadcaster
- 1961Sunil Shetty, Indian actor and producer
- 1961Tom Perrotta, American novelist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.