August 15, 1975: Day of the Week
August 15, 1975 was the 227th day of the year 1975 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 138 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $7,172.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the August 1975 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1975 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Peridot is the modern birthstone for this month. Diamond is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Drew’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
August 15, 1975 Historical Event(s)
- 1975Bangladesh’s founder Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is killed along with most members of his family during a military coup.
- 1975Miki Takeo makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
Who were born on August 15, 1975?
- 1975Bertrand Berry, American football player
- 1975Brendan Morrison, Canadian hockey player
- 1975Kara Wolters, American basketball player
- 1975Vijay Bharadwaj, Indian cricketer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.