August 4, 1969: Day of the Week
August 4, 1969 was the 216th day of the year 1969 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 149 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 49 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $801.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the August 1969 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1969 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Peridot is the modern birthstone for this month. Diamond is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
August 4, 1969 Historical Event(s)
- 1969Vietnam War: at the apartment of French intermediary Jean Sainteny in Paris, American representative Henry Kissinger and North Vietnamese representative Xuan Thuy begin secret peace negotiations. The negotiations will eventually fail.
Who were born on August 4, 1969?
- 1969Mark Bickley, Australian AFL football player
- 1969Max Cavalera, Brazilian vocalist and guitarist (Sepultura, Soulfly)
- 1969Michael DeLuise, American actor
- 1969Troy O'Leary, American baseball player
[ Ad ] Did you know? In the United States, the most popular girl name in 1969 was Lisa with 45,029 new baby girls. For the boys, it’s Michael with 85,208 new baby boys. That’s a lot of Lisa and Michael! (Source: ssa.gov)