August 4, 1975: Day of the Week
August 4, 1975 was the 216th day of the year 1975 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 149 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 47 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $739.75 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the August 1975 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1975 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Peridot is the modern birthstone for this month. Diamond is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UDTAUEMW? Check your answers here: Word search UDTAUEMW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
August 4, 1975 Historical Event(s)
- 1975The Japanese Red Army takes more than 50 hostages at the AIA Building housing several embassies in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The hostages include the U.S. consul and the Swedish chargé d’affaires. The gunmen win the release of five imprisoned comrades and fly with them to Libya.
Who were born on August 4, 1975?
- 1975Andy Hallett, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1975Daniella van Graas, Dutch model and actress
- 1975Jutta Urpilainen, Finnish politician
- 1975Nikos Liberopoulos, Greek footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.