December 11, 1941: Day of the Week
December 11, 1941 was the 345th day of the year 1941 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 20 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is jueves.
A person born on this day will be 80 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $2,743.40 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1941 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1941 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QAOMYOSE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words QAOMYOSE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 11, 1941 Historical Event(s)
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on Germany and Italy.
Who were born on December 11, 1941?
- 1941J. Frank Wilson, American singer (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (d. 1991)
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1941Max Baucus, American politician, senior senator of Montana
- 1941Rogier van Otterloo, Dutch conductor and composer (d. 1988)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.