December 11, 1964: Day of the Week
December 11, 1964 was the 346th day of the year 1964 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 20 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 58 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $4,821.50 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PZUKEAU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters PZUKEAU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the December 1964 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1964 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 11, 1964 Historical Event(s)
- 1964Che Guevara speaks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
Who were born on December 11, 1964?
- 1964Carolyn Waldo, Canadian synchronized swimmer
- 1964Cosy Sheridan, American singer
- 1964David Schools, American musician (Widespread Panic)
- 1964John Mark Karr, American who claimed involvement in JonBenét Ramsey case
- 1964Justin Currie, Scottish singer and songwriter
- 1964Michel Courtemanche, French Canadian comedian
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.