December 13, 1937: Day of the Week
December 13, 1937 was the 347th day of the year 1937 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 18 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 83 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $7,027.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1937 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1937 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XAUBEXD? Check your answers here: Unscramble words XAUBEXD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 13, 1937 Historical Event(s)
- 1937Nanjing Massacre. Japanese troops begin carrying out several weeks of raping and killing of civilians and suspected Chinese resistance after the fall of Nanjing.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanjing – Nanjing, defended by the National Revolutionary Army under the command of General Tang Shengzhi, falls to the Japanese.
Who were born on December 13, 1937?
- 1937Rob Houwer, Dutch film producer
- 1937Ron Taylor, Canadian baseball player
- 1937Ulf G. Lindén, Swedish entrepreneur (d. 2009)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.