December 18, 1972: Day of the Week
December 18, 1972 was the 353rd day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 13 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 47 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $148.47 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Trenton’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 18, 1972 Historical Event(s)
- 1972Vietnam War: President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will engage North Vietnam in Operation Linebacker II, a series of Christmas bombings, after peace talks collapsed with North Vietnam on the 13th.
Who were born on December 18, 1972?
- 1972DJ Lethal, Latvian-born American DJ (House of Pain, Limp Bizkit)
- 1972Rah Digga, American rapper
- 1972Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory) and businessman
- 1972Trevor Chowning, American painter
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.