December 4, 1971: Day of the Week
December 4, 1971 was the 338th day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 27 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is sábado.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $836.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gordon’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 4, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971McGurk’s Bar bombing: An Ulster Volunteer Force bomb kills 15 civilians and wounds 17 in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1971The Indian Navy attacks the Pakistan Navy and Karachi.
- 1971The Montreux Casino in Switzerland is set ablaze by someone wielding a flare gun during a Frank Zappa concert; the incident would be noted in the Deep Purple song “Smoke on the Water”.
- 1971The United Nations Security Council calls an emergency session to consider the deteriorating situation between India and Pakistan.
Who was born on December 4, 1971?
- 1971Shannon Briggs, American boxer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.