December 4, 1973: Day of the Week
December 4, 1973 was the 338th day of the year 1973 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 27 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $744.80 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1973 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1973 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sierra’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on December 4, 1973?
- 1973Atsushi Tamura, Japanese comedian, musician (jealkb)
- 1973Ferry Corsten, Dutch musician and DJ
- 1973Ferry Corsten, Dutch producer of trance music, in addition to being a DJ and remixer
- 1973Frank Boeijen, Dutch musician (The Gathering)
- 1973Kate Rusby, English folk singer
- 1973Keith Caputo, American singer (Life Of Agony)
- 1973Racci Shay, American Musician
- 1973Steven Menzies, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1973Tyra Banks, American supermodel
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.