December 9, 1966: Day of the Week
December 9, 1966 was the 343rd day of the year 1966 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 22 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 56 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $4,820.25 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EMPHEFGORL? Check your answers here: Words with these letters EMPHEFGORL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the December 1966 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1966 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 9, 1966 Historical Event(s)
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
Who were born on December 9, 1966?
- 1966Gideon Sa'ar, Israeli politician
- 1966Julio Alberto Rodas Hurtarte, former soccer player
- 1966Kadyrbek Sarbayev, foreign minister
- 1966Kirsten Gillibrand, American politician
- 1966Mateo Romero, Native American painter
- 1966Michael Foster, drummer for rock band FireHouse
- 1966Montserrat Gil Torné, Andorran politician
- 1966Shane Scott, American director, writer, producer, cinematographer, editor, musician
- 1966Spencer Rochfort, Canadian-American actor
- 1966Toby Huss, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.