February 20, 1943: Day of the Week
February 20, 1943 was the 51st day of the year 1943 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 314 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Doyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 74 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $12,554.50 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s the February 1943 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1943 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Pisces horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 20, 1943 Historical Event(s)
- 1943The Saturday Evening Post publishes the first of Norman Rockwell’s Four Freedoms in support of United States President Franklin Roosevelt’s 1941 State of the Union address theme of Four Freedoms.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1943The Parícutin volcano begins to form in Parícutin, Mexico.
Who were born on February 20, 1943?
- 1943Antonio Inoki, Japanese professional wrestler
- 1943Mike Leigh, British film director
- 1943Moshe Cotel, American composer and pianist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.