February 28, 1958: Day of the Week
February 28, 1958 was the 59th day of the year 1958 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 306 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 60 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $20,199.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1958 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1958 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. The time you were born has a great impact on who you are. Get your Pisces horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 28, 1958 Historical Event(s)
- 1958A school bus in Floyd County, Kentucky hits a wrecker truck and plunges down an embankment into the rain-swollen Levisa Fork River. The driver and 26 children die in what remains the worst school bus accident in U.S. history.
Who were born on February 28, 1958?
- 1958David R. Ross, Scottish historian and writer (d. 2010)
- 1958Ginette Harrison, British mountaineer (d. 1999)
- 1958Jack Abramoff, American businessman, political figure and convict
- 1958Jeanne Mas, French singer and actress
- 1958Natalya Estemirova, Russian activist (d. 2009)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.