February 5, 1982: Day of the Week
February 5, 1982 was the 36th day of the year 1982 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 329 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 39 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $6,703.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1982 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1982 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SMIRHOHWVTEUO? Check your answers here: Word scramble SMIRHOHWVTEUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 5, 1982 Historical Event(s)
- 1982Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
Who were born on February 5, 1982?
- 1982Aidin Nikkhah Bahrami, Iranian basketball player (d. 2007)
- 1982Dionysis Makris, Greek singer
- 1982Kevin Everett, American football player
- 1982Marc Kennedy, Canadian Curler
- 1982Rodrigo Palacio, Argentine footballer
- 1982Tomáš Kopecký, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1982Wheesung, Korean R&B singer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.