February 6, 1951: Day of the Week
February 6, 1951 was the 37th day of the year 1951 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 328 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is mardi.
A person born on this day will be 69 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $11,511.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1951 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1951 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laverne’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 6, 1951 Historical Event(s)
- 1951The Broker, a Pennsylvania Railroad passenger train derails near Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. The accident kills 85 people and injures over 500 more. The wreck is one of the worst rail disasters in American history.
- 1951New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
Who were born on February 6, 1951?
- 1951Jacques Villeret, French film actor (d. 2005)
- 1951Kevin Whately, English actor
- 1951Marco Antônio, Brazilian footballer
- 1951Margo O'Donnell, Irish singer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.