January 14, 1954: Day of the Week
January 14, 1954 was the 14th day of the year 1954 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 351 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 69 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $228.96 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZZOVFOVBPEITI? Check your answers here: Word finder ZZOVFOVBPEITI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the January 1954 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1954 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Capricorn is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 14, 1954 Historical Event(s)
- 1954Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1954The Hudson Motor Car Company merges with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation forming the American Motors Corporation.
Who were born on January 14, 1954?
- 1954Jim Duggan, American professional wrestler
- 1954Masanobu Fuchi, Japanese professional wrestler
- 1954Vernee Watson-Johnson, American actress
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.