January 23, 1986: Day of the Week
January 23, 1986 was the 23rd day of the year 1986 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 342 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Mokuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 35 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $5,800.00 today.
Here’s the January 1986 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1986 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IABICB? Check your answers here: Word finder IABICB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 23, 1986 Historical Event(s)
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
Who were born on January 23, 1986?
- 1986Anne Foy, British children’s television presenter
- 1986Benjamin Griesert, German footballer
- 1986José Enrique Sánchez, Spanish footballer
- 1986Steven Taylor, English footballer