January 29, 1953: Day of the Week
January 29, 1953 was the 29th day of the year 1953 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 336 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is jueves.
A person born on this day will be 66 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $226.40 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the January 1953 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1953 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Molly’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on January 29, 1953?
- 1953Caesar Cervin, American soccer player
- 1953Charlie Wilson, American singer (The Gap Band)
- 1953Dwight Takamine, Okinawan-American Hawaii state senator
- 1953Hwang Woo-Suk, South Korean biomedical scientist
- 1953Lynne McGranger, Australian actress
- 1953Paul Fusco, American puppeteer, voice-over artist and character actor
- 1953Paulin Bordeleau, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1953Peter Baumann, German musician (Tangerine Dream)
- 1953Steve March-Tormé, American musician
- 1953Teresa Teng, Taiwanese singer (d. 1995)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.