July 11, 1953: Day of the Week
July 11, 1953 was the 192nd day of the year 1953 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 173 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is sábado.
A person born on this day will be 68 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $1,142.25 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1953 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1953 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AAVICQSU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AAVICQSU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on July 11, 1953?
- 1953Angélica Aragón, Mexican actress
- 1953Bramwell Tovey, English-born conductor and composer
- 1953Ivan Toms, South African physician
- 1953Leon Spinks, American former boxer
- 1953Maureen Cathryn Harriet “Cats” Falck, Swedish television journalist
- 1953Mindy Sterling, American actress
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director and producer
- 1953Peter Brown, American singer, songwriter and producer
- 1953Samuel Russell Hinds, pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers
- 1953Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.