July 17, 1975: Day of the Week
July 17, 1975 was the 198th day of the year 1975 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 167 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $7,090.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1975 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1975 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laura’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 17, 1975 Historical Event(s)
- 1975Apollo-Soyuz Test Project: An American Apollo and a Soviet Soyuz spacecraft dock with each other in orbit marking the first such link-up between spacecraft from the two nations.
Who were born on July 17, 1975?
- 1975Andre Adams, New Zealand Cricketer
- 1975Cécile de France, Belgian actress
- 1975Darude, Finnish trance DJ
- 1975Elena Anaya, Spanish actress
- 1975Harlette, British Fashion Designer lingerie
- 1975Konnie Huq, English television presenter
- 1975Paul Hinojos, American guitarist (At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta)
- 1975Terence Tao, Australian-Chinese mathematician
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.