July 2, 1964: Day of the Week
July 2, 1964 was the 184th day of the year 1964 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 182 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is jueves.
A person born on this day will be 57 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,971.80 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1964 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1964 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UBGUZDZBEIES? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UBGUZDZBEIES. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 2, 1964 Historical Event(s)
- 1964U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1964 meant to prohibit segregation in public places.
Who were born on July 2, 1964?
- 1964Alan Tait, Scotland rugby player
- 1964Andrea Yates, American murderer
- 1964Charles Robinson, American wrestling referee
- 1964Hisakatsu Oya, Japanese professional wrestler
- 1964Joe Magrane, American baseball player
- 1964José Canseco, Cuban-born American baseball player
- 1964Ozzie Canseco, Cuban-born American baseball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.