July 20, 1969: Day of the Week
July 20, 1969 was the 201st day of the year 1969 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 164 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Nichiyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 51 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $8,269.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1969 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1969 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EXJLTDOSUH? Check your answers here: Word solver EXJLTDOSUH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 20, 1969 Historical Event(s)
- 1969A cease fire is announced between Honduras and El Salvador, 6 days after the beginning of the “Football War”.
- 1969Apollo Program: Apollo 11 successfully makes the first manned landing on the Moon in the Sea of Tranquility. Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin become the first humans to walk on another world almost 7 hours later.
Who were born on July 20, 1969?
- 1969Giovanni Lombardi, Italian cyclist
- 1969Josh Holloway, American actor
- 1969Tobi Vail, American musician (Bikini Kill, The Go Team, The Frumpies)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.