July 23, 1968: Day of the Week
July 23, 1968 was the 205th day of the year 1968 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 161 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
A person born on this day will be 53 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $1,767.10 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1968 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1968 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters POCYREASTGV? Check your answers here: Word search POCYREASTGV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 23, 1968 Historical Event(s)
- 1968Glenville Shootout: in Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization led by Ahmed Evans and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1968The only successful hijacking of an El Al aircraft takes place when a Boeing 707 carrying 10 crew and 38 passengers is taken over by three members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The aircraft was en route from Rome, Italy, to Lod, Israel.
Who were born on July 23, 1968?
- 1968Elden Campbell, American basketball player
- 1968Gary Payton, American basketball player
- 1968Stephanie Seymour, American supermodel
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.