July 30, 1971: Day of the Week
July 30, 1971 was the 211st day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 154 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $1,674.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carl’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 30, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Japan killing 162.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 Mission – David Scott and James Irwin on the Apollo Lunar Module module Falcon land on the Moon with the first Lunar Rover.
Who were born on July 30, 1971?
- 1971Christine Taylor, American actress
- 1971Elvis Crespo, Puerto Rican singer
- 1971Sagi Kalev, Israeli-born American bodybuilder
- 1971Tom Green, Canadian comedian and actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.