July 30, 1971: Day of the Week
July 30, 1971 was the 211st day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 154 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 47 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $7,648.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 30, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Japan killing 162.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 Mission – David Scott and James Irwin on the Apollo Lunar Module module Falcon land on the Moon with the first Lunar Rover.
Who were born on July 30, 1971?
- 1971Christine Taylor, American actress
- 1971Elvis Crespo, Puerto Rican singer
- 1971Sagi Kalev, Israeli-born American bodybuilder
- 1971Tom Green, Canadian comedian and actor
[ Ad ] Did you know? In the United States, the most popular girl name in 1971 was Jennifer with 56,784 new baby girls. For the boys, it’s Michael with 77,591 new baby boys. That’s a lot of Jennifer and Michael! (Source: ssa.gov)