July 30, 1974: Day of the Week
July 30, 1974 was the 211st day of the year 1974 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 154 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kayōbi.
A person born on this day will be 44 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $14,961.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1974 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1974 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Leo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 30, 1974 Historical Event(s)
- 1974Six Royal Canadian Army Cadets are killed and fifty-four are injured in an accidental grenade blast at CFB Valcartier Cadet Camp.
- 1974Watergate Scandal: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon releases subpoenaed White House recordings after being ordered to do so by the United States Supreme Court.
Who were born on July 30, 1974?
- 1974Hilary Swank, American actress
- 1974Jason Robinson, English dual-code rugby player
- 1974Radostin Kishishev, Bulgarian footballer
- 1974Sandra Diaz-Twine, American winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
[ Ad ] Did you know? In the United States, the most popular girl name in 1974 was Jennifer with 63,112 new baby girls. For the boys, it’s Michael with 67,583 new baby boys. That’s a lot of Jennifer and Michael! (Source: ssa.gov)