June 17, 1958: Day of the Week
June 17, 1958 was the 168th day of the year 1958 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 197 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
A person born on this day will be 64 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $11,134.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the June 1958 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1958 calendar.
Curious to discover some fun June 17, 1958 birthday facts? Know some interesting info about your day of birth including famous birthdays and the meaning of your birth. Listen to the number-one song on the day you were born. (Sponsored link)
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Pearl is the modern birthstone for this month. Moonstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VDUYBPELZCO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words VDUYBPELZCO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
June 17, 1958 Historical Event(s)
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1958The wooden roller coaster at Playland, which is in the Pacific National Exhibition, Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada opens. It is still open today.
Who were born on June 17, 1958?
- 1958Bobby Farrelly, American film director
- 1958Daniel McVicar, American actor
- 1958Derek Lee Ragin, American countertenor
- 1958Jello Biafra, American singer (Dead Kennedys) and activist
- 1958Jon Leibowitz, American government official
- 1958Sam Hamad, Syrian-born Canadian politician
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.