June 19, 1982: Day of the Week
June 19, 1982 was the 170th day of the year 1982 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 195 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is sábado.
A person born on this day will be 39 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $13,007.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the June 1982 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1982 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Pearl is the modern birthstone for this month. Moonstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEAXMAXXO? Check your answers here: Word search AEAXMAXXO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
June 19, 1982 Historical Event(s)
- 1982In one of the first militant attacks by Hezbollah, David S. Dodge, president of the American University in Beirut, is kidnapped.
- 1982The body of God’s Banker, Roberto Calvi is found hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London.
Who were born on June 19, 1982?
- 1982Alexander Frolov, Russian hockey player
- 1982Chris Vermeulen, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1982David Pollack, American football player
- 1982Joe Cheng, Taiwanese actor
- 1982May Andersen, Danish supermodel
- 1982Michael Yarmush, American actor
- 1982Trevor Hamilton, Northern Irish murderer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.