June 27, 1941: Day of the Week
June 27, 1941 was the 178th day of the year 1941 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 187 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 79 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $273.44 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the June 1941 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1941 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Pearl is the modern birthstone for this month. Moonstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AUIKNMAXA? Check your answers here: Word solver AUIKNMAXA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
June 27, 1941 Historical Event(s)
- 1941German troops capture the city of Białystok during Operation Barbarossa.
- 1941Romanian governmental forces, allies of Nazi Germany, launch one of the most violent pogroms in Jewish history in the city of Iaşi, (Romania), resulting in the murder of at least 13,266 Jews.
Who were born on June 27, 1941?
- 1941Avi Lerner, Israeli-born American film producer
- 1941Bill Baxley, American politician
- 1941James P. Hogan, British science fiction author (d. 2010)
- 1941Krzysztof Kieślowski, Polish film director (d. 1996)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.