March 19, 1954: Day of the Week
March 19, 1954 was the 78th day of the year 1954 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 287 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is viernes.
A person born on this day will be 65 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $1,149.05 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1954 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1954 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lora’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 19, 1954 Historical Event(s)
- 1954Joey Giardello knocks out Willie Tory in round seven at Madison Square Garden in the first televised prize boxing fight shown in colour.
- 1954Willie Mosconi sets a world record by running 526 consecutive balls without a miss during a straight pool exhibition at East High Billiard Club in Springfield, Ohio. The record still stands today.
Who were born on March 19, 1954?
- 1954Cho Kwang-Rae, South Korean football manager
- 1954Indu Shahani, Indian educator
- 1954Jill Abramson, American journalist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.