March 2, 1962: Day of the Week
March 2, 1962 was the 61st day of the year 1962 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 304 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 55 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $4,441.25 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1962 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1962 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Pisces horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 2, 1962 Historical Event(s)
- 1962In Burma, the army led by General Ne Win seizes power in a coup d'état.
- 1962Wilt Chamberlain sets the single-game scoring record in the National Basketball Association by scoring 100 points.
Who were born on March 2, 1962?
- 1962Al Del Greco, American football player
- 1962Jon Bon Jovi, American musician (Bon Jovi)
- 1962Michael Salinger, American poet
- 1962Morioka Hiroyuki, Japanese writer
- 1962Raimo Summanen, Finnish ice hockey player and coach
- 1962Scott “La Rock” Sterling, American musician (Scott La Rock) (d. 1987)
- 1962Tom Nordlie, Norwegian football coach
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.