March 20, 1985: Day of the Week
March 20, 1985 was the 79th day of the year 1985 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 286 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Suiyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 35 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $118.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1985 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1985 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Allison’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 20, 1985 Historical Event(s)
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1985Libby Riddles becomes the first woman to win the 1,135-mile Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
Who were born on March 20, 1985?
- 1985Morgan Amalfitano, French footballer
- 1985Nicolas Lombaerts, Belgian footballer
- 1985Ronnie Brewer, American basketball player
- 1985Yoan Merlo, French e-sport gamer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.