March 28, 1969: Day of the Week
March 28, 1969 was the 87th day of the year 1969 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 278 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 54 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $4,490.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1969 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1969 calendar.
Curious to discover some fun March 28, 1969 birthday facts? Know some interesting info about your day of birth including famous birthdays and the meaning of your birth. Listen to the number-one song on the day you were born. (Sponsored link)
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RYUUAL? Check your answers here: Word solver RYUUAL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 28, 1969 Historical Event(s)
- 1969Greek poet and Nobel Prize laureate Giorgos Seferis makes a famous statement on the BBC World Service opposing the junta in Greece.
- 1969The McGill français movement protest occurs, the second largest protest in Montreal’s history with 10,000 trade unionists, leftist activists, CEGEP students, and even some McGill students at McGill’s Roddick Gates. This led to the majority of the protesters getting arrested.
Who were born on March 28, 1969?
- 1969Brett Ratner, American film director
- 1969Elliot Perry, American basketball player
- 1969Rodney Atkins, American country music singer-songwriter
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.