March 4, 1953: Day of the Week
March 4, 1953 was the 63rd day of the year 1953 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Suiyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 70 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,206.20 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1953 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1953 calendar.
Curious to discover some fun March 4, 1953 birthday facts? Know some interesting info about your day of birth including famous birthdays and the meaning of your birth. Listen to the number-one song on the day you were born. (Sponsored link)
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IMQINJIAK? Check your answers here: Word finder IMQINJIAK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on March 4, 1953?
- 1953Daniel Woodrell, American crime fiction writer
- 1953Emilio Estefan, Cuban percussionist
- 1953Geoff Nicholson, British novelist and non-fiction writer
- 1953John Edwards, Australian television drama producer
- 1953Kay Lenz, American actress
- 1953Nicholas Campion, English historian
- 1953Peggy Rathmann, award-winning American author and illustrator
- 1953Reinhold Roth, former German Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- 1953Rose Laurens, French singer-songwriter
- 1953Scott Hicks, Australian film director
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.