March 4, 1966: Day of the Week
March 4, 1966 was the 63rd day of the year 1966 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 54 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $18,386.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1966 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1966 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brianna’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 4, 1966 Historical Event(s)
- 1966A Canadian Pacific Air Lines DC-8-43 explodes on landing at Tokyo International Airport, killing 64 people.
Who were born on March 4, 1966?
- 1966Daniela Amavia, American actress and model
- 1966Dav Pilkey, American author
- 1966Emese Hunyady, Hungarian speed skater
- 1966Grand Puba, American rapper
- 1966Kevin Johnson, American basketball player and Mayor of Sacramento, California
- 1966Mike Small American professional golfer
- 1966Nick Scandone, American paralympian yachtsman (d. 2009)
- 1966Patrick Hannan, drummer (The Sundays)
- 1966Steve Bastoni, Italian Australian actor
- 1966Wash West, English gay porn film director
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.